Build ad campaigns faster and smarter
Agencies and brands use SRDS.com as an affordable, all-in-one resource to find and compare online and traditional media across business, consumer and geographic audiences. They rely on this extensive dataset of U.S. media to make informed decisions and initiate contact with media reps directly from the online planning platform.
Quickly search and compare information for more than 125,000 media properties, organized, categorized, and profiled by our media data experts.
SRDS listings include all the data points you need to compile a plan.
- Advertising rates and dates
- Audience metrics and audit statements
- Local market profiles, maps and broadcast estimates
- Media measurement and intelligence from the industry’s leading sources, included with your SRDS license.
- Enhanced planning data such as publisher’s research, publisher’s positioning statements, featured marketing opportunities, logos, and cover images.
Phone numbers and email links for sales, production, traffic and other personnel are just a click away.
Media sellers additionally promote their unique offering to active media buyers by providing enhanced planning data and promotional advertising within the SRDS.com platform.
Are you ready to buy your campaign? Start negotiating your insertions via Adwanted.com and track the progress of your campaign. Then consolidate all your communication devices in one place and ensure effective reporting.
You want to create a press campaign in the United States? NDX is a one-stop shop for media information, distribution data, business rules and zoning for more than 13,000 national and local U.S. newspapers.